[ibogaine] preston

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 13:31:59 EDT 2004

LMAO thanks for that Patrick thats sick and beautiful
:-) Alot like you and Preston :-)

Hi to Preston!

I have to know, I understand these are ibogaine
parodies SF is sigmund frued I think? Ibogaine
research project I know who that is, the biggest irony
is that now its you! They list you as CTO :-) The
first one is general I think but what is ST this one?

Love to all of you especially to Preston and Patrick
:-) Allright Preston!

Carla B