[ibogaine] (way oiff topic) Re: [ibogaine] question

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 12:31:53 EDT 2004

Randy wrote >We all got to help each other best we can. No one else gives a
shit 'bout us hippy freak junkies. I think this is what Patrick had in
mind.<

Damn straight.
It really isn't that hard to handle either, really, or rather, now thinking
back on it, I know I shoulda just DONE THE BOOSTER at the 24 hour mark
instead of freakin' out bout it. But if you too find yourself thinking, and
maybe screaming, "NO WAY," just remember my own experience if it helps you
at all.
Peace and love,
Preston