[ibogaine] (way oiff topic) Re: [ibogaine] question

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 05:16:56 EDT 2004

Preston, Its good to see you on the ball so to speak. I can't use the
bathroom without thinking of your difficulties I am so empathetic. Now you put this
clip of a nurse in a rubber suit in my head.LOL  Anyway when you were
describing how the music sounded it actually made my heart beat faster. I am fascinated
with it and terrified at the same time. People like you and Mark give me
hope. I never freaked out or anything while tripping and I have done some real
good lSd, this doesn't sound the same. Hope I can handle it as well as you seem
to be. Keep an eye on Mark for us if you can. We all got to help each other
best we can. No one else gives a shit 'bout us hippy freak junkies. I think this
is what Patrick had in mind.            Randy