[ibogaine] actual measurments and a long meandering ramble

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 05:15:50 EDT 2004

>I at that point was thinking how the ibogaine was somehow acting as
a skin between me and my withdrawals, making them for me, but at that point
the ibogaine had moved outside the withdrawing sking and was holding it
closer than ever to me and it SUCKED<

This should read masking them for me, not making them for me.
Peace and love and I think I gotta lay down for an hour or more nowo
goodnight/day and someone write with advice on boosters please,
Preston