Re: [ibogaine] Dear List, I'm kicking again

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 04:33:03 EDT 2004

>Thank you all for the information and caring support.  One of the emails
said if I had the money to travel or whatever, then why not do ibogaine?
I tell you brother, if it was that easy, I'd do it.  A loved one is paying
my way to go live with them in the middle of nowhere so I can kick.  And
in that middle of nowhere place it is virtually impossible to obtain dope.
 Like I stated in the original email if I don't have access to the dope
then I won't do it.  But if I do have access and try to kick, then after
the first 24 hours I'll be out on the streets scoring.<

God do I feel for you. I've done this type of kicking too many time to ever
want to face it again- although I do not ever say never. I guess.
Peace and best of luck and wishes to you in this. That is a big decision to
undertake, and it's gonna hurt.
Wishing you the best of well.
peace,
Preston