[ibogaine] preston

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at phantom.com
Thu Aug 12 01:10:42 EDT 2004

On Aug 12, 2004, at 12:40 AM, HSLotsof at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/11/04 11:30:40 PM, skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
> writes:
>
>>> PS. Please don’t recommend Ibogaine. No matter how much I would love
>>> to dose, it is far out of my reach. Thank you again.
>
> Rejoice the ibogaine traveling circus.  Rejoice of that which moves
> through
> time and space.  Rejoice in questions and answers and sleep after
> ibogaine.
>
> I'm getting stranger and stranger.

Howard, you sho do bE.

<Clearing Throat> I would like to take this momenT to read my ORIGINAL
tesTimonial(S) -- which was harshly CENSORED and deemed INAPPROPRIATE,
in days gone by (Wiping tears from eyeS).  Ahum:

Dude man, ibogaine rox like an ox, everyone should do a whole bunch of
it.  It's way-cool and un-springs you without gettin' crunched.  It
should be dumped from helicopters onto inner-cities, mixed into the
water supply, and added to children's vitamins.

		-- D.F., Pig's Knuckle, Idaho

After years of time spent fruitlessly trying to hammer square pegs into
round holes, and experiencing generalized feelings of malaise and ennui
akin to that of a flock of hummingbirds trying to hover in a windy
room; ibogaine was like a collection of brightly-colored pebbles under
a waterfall -- it has flipped a switch in my head and shed light upon
the vast dark night of my soul.  This makes me feel all warm and
smooshy inside, and saves a bunch on electric bills.

		-- S.T., Japan

Leading doctor agrees:  Ibogaine has a 100% success rate!

To provide a concise summation of the Ibogaine experience: any drug
addict who is administered a sufficiently high dose of Taberanthe iboga
over an extended period of time; will eventually be healed, driven
completely insane, or O.D.  In any case, your primary problem is no
longer drug addiction.

I personally do not have any such problem, I use cocaine hydrochloride
because it's good for me.

		-- S.F., Austria

While further research is needed, and we currently lack adequate data
to provide conclusive proof of this theory; preliminary pre-clinical
studies seem to strongly suggest that drug-dependent patients prefer
getting fucked-up on hallucinogens and detoxing painlessly -- over
sweating and shaking for 3 months.  Although these findings are
unprecedented and highly unexpected, we're confident that we can
accumulate sufficient documentation to prove this hypothesis, by
rounding up the wandering lunatics and getting them to sit down and
play connect-the-dots on 6 feet of questionnaires.

"We'd like to attach another 13 pieces of hardware to you.  D'ya mind?"

		-- Ibogaine Research Project / Planet Earth (I Think)

I feel much better now.

WooOOO Hhooo0 (astinG oFf the dem0nz frum people is such a fuckin'

We should, like, start a CrusadE or sumthin'  At some point a RIOT musT
be scheduled; those are a total fucking rush too!

HeLlO Pr3s+0N.  dO eWe ha\/e hppD toO?  It so totally roX .

PatricK