preston

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 00:29:19 EDT 2004

Ho preston p,hope its going ok,I remember when they came in & tried to give me the booster,I said NO! Ill never use again! ill never use again pleases no!so i can relate,well I did use again,& again but I do remember that moment at the time it seemed so hilarious that they considered putting another drop of that weird stuff into me,now i miss it ,oh well...wish you the best-shellll

nruhtra at dsskcorp.com wrote:Dear list,
Thank you all for the information and caring support. One of the emails
said if I had the money to travel or whatever, then why not do ibogaine?
I tell you brother, if it was that easy, I’d do it. A loved one is paying
my way to go live with them in the middle of nowhere so I can kick. And
in that middle of nowhere place it is virtually impossible to obtain dope.
Like I stated in the original email if I don’t have access to the dope
then I won’t do it. But if I do have access and try to kick, then after
the first 24 hours I’ll be out on the streets scoring.

It will still be a little while before I leave, but, I am going to see
what I can do about trying to dose with ibo. See what exactly my options
are. I don’t want to go through what I did last time. So I’m going to
see what I can do. If it’s possible, then ovcourse, I’d do it.

It’s also kinda funny some of you on the list know about the Tenderloin
(any junky in SF does). What a place. The Tenderloin and the Mission
district; there is a love hate relationship between us. It’s also where I
learned most of the Spanish I know ;)

Anyway folks, thanks again and whatever happens ill let yas know. I’ve
been on the list forever and don’t plan on leaving.

n.