Re: [ibogaine] Dear List, Iââ,¬â" ¢m kicking again

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 21:49:27 EDT 2004

Preston,

Looking forward to the book!  Sunrise House was the only detox I was ever in
that used subutex etc..all the others were "social" detox as they call it now.
 Real fucking social.  A bunch of sick junkies ready to strangle the
crackheads who are up and ready for anything.  The crackheads get rushed over pronto
for 12 step bootcamp leaving their junkie brethren behind to sweat shake and
shit...oh yeah and drink sleepy time tea.  BTW: I love you line about signing
out AMA...if it's not medical, where is the AMA.  Classic!!!

Sean