[ibogaine] question

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 15:49:05 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/11/2004 10:37:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:

what's  safest for someone like me, who only has half his large intestines
and  missing a couple feet of small intestines, to take to help me go to  the
bathroom?

Dulcalax suppository, the generic name is Biscodyl suppository.  Results in
30 minutes to 1 hour. I prefer suppository as I feel I have more  control over
it. When you take something by mouth you just have to sit tight  until 'it' is
out of your system be it 4 hours, 8 hours or 12  hours.
Heck, I am a pro when it comes to managing bowel  movements! I work with
elderly and Charlie has to have my help with his bowel  program three times a
week! :>) lol! Shit Queen, that's me!  hahahahaha!!!!
Callie