[ibogaine] third report/booster

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 12:10:21 EDT 2004

It did help, with the serious withdrawals I woke up into, along with
agonizing pains in my back and leg, which is where my pain is all at anyway.
I rolled around groaning and bitching and feeling as though I'd brought back
evil demons in me for quite some time- but after that one Valium 10, I
decided what the hell, I keep hearing this is what happens and how no one
wants to take the 24 hours booster but do anyway eventually, so I eventually
did take it. And, it DID help. I don't know the measurement, but V has it
marked somewhere. She kept her own details journal it looks like while she
sat for me.
God I love this woman, if you all hadn't figured that out yet.
Peace and love,
PReston