[ibogaine] third report

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 12:07:32 EDT 2004

>I'd like to put your entire series of descriptions on the Ibogaine Dossier
with your permission and without identifiers.<

You have my permission to put the descriptions up on the ID, and you may
also use identifiers. I am someone who insists that I be as open as possbiel
about what I do- and hope others can use my experiences as inspiration and
support. Plus, I NEVER ever have illegal drugs in my home or on my person
(mmmmm, ) so please feel free to use as you would like Howard.
Ok, I can't believe I'm still upright.
I hAV3e to lay down now.
RIght now.
p[eace a and love,