[ibogaine] third report

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 11:39:43 EDT 2004

Ah Preston,

Your words are fodder for the stomachs of us older iboganauts.  That high
pitch keening you describe in both ears brings smiles to our faces as we know the
iboga is working.

On walking...to some extent it almost seems like something you have to learn
again...like being fucked up....but, try not to learn that again.  Practice
walking...it will all come back.

I'd like to put your entire series of descriptions on the Ibogaine Dossier
with your permission and without identifiers.

Thanks and keep reporting.  Glad your are here.  Welcome. Pee well and
prosper.

With warmest regards,

Howard