question

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 11:36:29 EDT 2004

what's safest for someone like me, who only has half his large intestines
and missing a couple feet of small intestines, to take to help me go to the
bathroom? SOrry to be so crude onlist here, but the ibogaine seems to have
stopped up my insides, my bowels anyway, not my bladder at all.
I tried a lot of fruit yesterday, and a plum too, but nothing seems to have
helped yet, and I'm scared to keep eating if I can't go to the bathroom.
    I'm a little afraid of ex-lax, but is that safe enough for me, if I eat
a very, very small piece of it maybe?
Peace,
Preston