[ibogaine] New Ibogaine List

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 11:27:15 EDT 2004

Patrick, in his usual wisdonw scribble
>Could be worse, at least I'm not a basehead ... what a buncha fuckin'
lowlifes. Go get sum lemon juice, a cooker and a rig, what's wrong
with all of you anyway!??!?!<

TO which I mumble an emphatic YEah.
peace,
Prestno (durrned low lifes why ain't they imprissoned yet?)
I jest of course. Or did you note realize that already?
Please be patient with my scribbling for another day or three. I"m feeling
RelayyLWeirdns.
OPeaem,
POrestno