[ibogaine] ok second report

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 09:34:20 EDT 2004

Yeah I agree. As for me 11 days after Ibogaine I have had a black tongue and the worst diarrhea I could have ever imagined. Not related, a bacteria, but a bitch just the same. Then this morning when I woke up( 3:00am) I realized I had just about the worst headache I've ever known. It just won't stop and I need relief. Switched antibiotics fr5om Cypro to some other shit and although the black tongue se4ems to be getting better now I think I might.... I can't take this anymore and I'm tired of being positive. I felt like my body was catching up with my mind for the past two weeks and it was an incredible feeling but now I just have the motha of headaches and I can't seem to think straight let alone hold on to the feeling of wanting to be straight.
 Anyone out there? -m.

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com wrote:
Man it is good to wake up and see that Preston is all right and reporting well given his condition. If I didn't have constraints at home I'd be on the peace train too. You ROCK Preston, tell us more when you can.    Randy