[ibogaine] first report---

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 08:13:17 EDT 2004

Hi Preston,

It was no fun, I can believe that.  But you got to remember how much you were doing...Come on... look how much you were using.  We won't tell how much but we both know the others were using a fraction on what you were.  Also, you did not have much choice, sooner or later they would of cut you off.  That can't give you a quart of morphine per day for pain, I think there is a law or something about it.

It hurt, you took it, you made it,  now you can get on with the rest of your life.  Hopefully you will not build up such a tolerance to the narcotics.  I have been there, give me a week head start and I will challenge an elephant to a dope shooting match.  You might be better off suffering the pain and using less narcotics, I know easy for me to say, but after a while you can just do 'em and do 'em and the pain is still there.  But you know that.

Glad you made it good buddy,

  - JIM

Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
ouch, that wasn't at all fun, no sire not at all, and now I amazed that anyonje would want to do this TWICE, not just once.
    I Mena, ouch.But I saws some amzaing things.
Ok, that's it./ I}gopopt lay down atain.
Peace