[ibogaine] first report---

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 23:27:37 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/10/04 10:23:18 PM, carlambarnes at yahoo.com writes:

<<
Patrick a very short question. Why do you keep doing
ibogaine? You said the first time you did ibogaine
your reaction to it was a lot like Preston's. Here's
your own quote from JAMA "It was like dying and going
to hell 1000 times."

Why would anyone want to keep doing that? I've done it
twice and the fear of having to do it a third time is
part of what keeps me clean! :-)

I will await Patrick's reponse but from my point of view is after your get
back from hell it feels like heaven.  Though I must admit none of my experience
well hell directed.

Howard