Correction on unsubscribe! Sorry!

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 13:50:39 EDT 2004

Sorry, I goofed! Here is the correct instructions to remove your address.
Callie

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

@mindvox.com

--- I  have subscribed or unsubscribed you at the request of
a moderator of the  ibogaine at mindvox.com mailing list.

If this is not an action you desire,  please send a complaint
or other comments to the list owner  (ibogaine-owner at mindvox.com) as soon
as possible.

---  Administrative commands for the ibogaine list ---

I can handle  administrative requests automatically. Please
do not send them to the list  address! Instead, send
your message to the correct command  address:

For help and a description of available commands, send a message  to:
<ibogaine-help at mindvox.com>

To subscribe to the  list, send a message to:
<ibogaine-subscribe at mindvox.com>

To remove your address from the  list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header  of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since  subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of  addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive  it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get  in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message  to:

<ibogaine-owner at mindvox.com>

Please  include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to  help you.