Re: [ibogaine] Dear List, I’m kicking again

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Tue Aug 10 06:46:03 EDT 2004

PS again from Allison.   Nella have you got anyone you know that you can get
to help you.  Cook you something to eat each day and leave you space etc./
 I stayed for a few months with a friend who just handed me a plate of food
at night, put up with me having showers at all hours of the day to wash off
all the sweating and left me to it when I sat up all night watching videos
etc.  Don't feel guilty about asking. I really believe that what goes round
goes round and you will be able to do something for them at some stage.
Believe that you can do it cos if people here can you can too.  There is
light at the end of the tunnel.