[ibogaine] descrimination and exclusion by junkies!

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Tue Aug 10 06:10:48 EDT 2004

We used lemon juice or vinegar when cooking morphine pills (MST's) and opium
poppies that we grew or pinched to make a morphine derivative that could be
injected.  I don't understand the exact science of it but am sure there are
lots here who do.  I always thought it was to neutralize the raw material.
Allison