[ibogaine] question

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 03:48:56 EDT 2004

Sandy,  I'm not sure what you mean by if I was an alcoholic and didn't get
such a good feeling from opiates I would have this beat. I am an alcoholic too
as well as a junkie and I can tell you dealing with both sucks. That means that
no matter how much the Ibogaine helps me I can never have a glass of wine or
anything the rest of my life. I really like GOOD wine and have a brother in
the wine biz. I just can never drink again, never, I've tried every way it is
not possible to ever do it again. Plus I'm a musician and I'm around it all the
time. I hope Ibogaine will give me some insight on alcoholism too. Anyway, we
all do what we have to and keep going I hope you do too. Keep the faith, Randy