[ibogaine] question

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 03:48:49 EDT 2004

Sean, I agree with you completely about abstinence. When I was homeless,
jobless and penniless there was no incentive for me to change. Also, I noticed
this with alot of others. When I and others had things still in life to lose, it
definitely was a bit easier to hold on to them by remaining abstinent. Of
course it is no guarantee and the proof of that is the fact that I ended up
homeless, jobless and penniless! I will also tell you that having been that fucked
up once also along with having a life made it easier to get it together since I
didn't want to lose my life and I definitely didn't want to repeat my
homelessness situation!
                                                                   Julian