Re: [ibogaine] Dear List, I’m kicking again

D H dave at phantom.com
Tue Aug 10 02:14:46 EDT 2004

Dear Nella,

ahhh... memories.

the TL used to be my main stomping grounds... and when the paddy wagons
were on the prowl... the good ole mission.

perhaps you know Rich the Snitch, or Texas, or my good pal Sergio?

nasty business, shooting that tar.

yet I Digress.

One thing I can say for sure is, wherever you go, there you are.

I'd say Ibogaine would be a grand idea for you. oh, but thats out of
reach... sorry. I wish it weren't. I really do.

barring that, getting out of town, renting a few dozen good movies,
obtaining a handful of benzo's and some sleeping aids is what I would
do. And hook up with some folks who are clean during/after your detox.

the pain thing... Its a tough call. Depending on the type of pain,
there is Toridol, vioxx, neurontin, etc.

There is also something called wobenzyme that helps some folks, for a
while at least, which is health food store type material. Mainly helps
with inflamation pain.

I've had to deal with pain management post-ibogaine, and have been thru
the entire spectrum.

Preventative measures like exercise and yoga really are the best, but
somehow I never could get in the mood for any of that shit while I was
kicking. something to think about afterwards, tho.

But I will say getting fresh air and sunshine - especially early in the
day- will help with your head space. Basements and skinny puppy aren't
exactly uplifting.

I would reccomend getting a really good strain of indica and smoke it
when the cravings hit really bad. For me, good indica is kind of like
truth serum, I could never mix it with heroin, it was a conflict of
interest. heroin=Mind numbing and mind-narrowing. indica=mind-inspiring
and mind-expanding. It also helps relax you which in turn helps relieve
pain.

best of luck,

_.dh

p.s. oh yeah, don't let the noise in your head get louder than the
music in your heart.