descrimination and exclusion by junkies!

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 23:27:41 EDT 2004

I don't understand any of this, what did Patrick write, I got the
intention and LMAO what I didn't get is what does that mean or do?
Lemon juice, cooker, rig, crack does what? Using my brain to fill in
the parts I know, cooker is a spoon? rig is syringe, crack is crack,
what does lemon juice do? What happens if you inject lemon juice?

Don't make me feel like a total idiot for asking! A group of people all
replied like they understood exactly what it meant so let me join the
cluetrain :) Thanks in advance :)

.:vector:.