[ibogaine] New Ibogaine List

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 20:57:28 EDT 2004

Hi Patrick,

It is really cool drinking coffee with all these junkies.  II have cut down
to one sugar form a high of six..progress I guess.  Anyway, I understand and
respect the purpose of the new list.  i do want to say, however, that as my
possibility of being Bo experience gets greater, I get much out of hearing from
those who have dosed. So perhaps the list could open to those anticipate
ibogaine in the very near future? I would be willing to agree to voluntarily keep my
virtual mouthshut (lurk)? if that would please I'll better over there.

Sean
BTW: I never got to stay this long broke in a crackhouse. Ever. period. No
loot..there's the goddamn door mofucker....or at least an escort to an ATM:(