[ibogaine] request for patrick

FakePlacebo fakeplacebo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:32:57 EDT 2004

Dear Leslie,

I don't want to "get high" but I have to (addiction is the that kind of
thing) Because I'm an addict and quitting is not piece of cake. You are
looking at to people from very high places, from so far; somewhere we are
not belong.

I tried Ibo once and yes it was worked on me but I used again I still don't
know why.

In the list we are encouraging  each others. By the time I'm learning so
many thing from list peoples even some of them never tried Ibo.

This is the only way to share aches in my heart for me and they are more
inteligent and undersating guys and girls.

Best Regards
FakePlacebo