[ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights-Junkie word

FakePlacebo fakeplacebo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 06:59:19 EDT 2004

Turkish is the very very dificult language to learn specialy for the latin based language. Turkish has most dificult for pronunciation. (but I'll try)
addict in Turkish : bagimli (it's impossible to tell you how to pronounce this word because you have no this "g" type voice in your language. (the other words same meaning is: "müptela", "tiryaki")
junkie: eroinman

Best Regards
FakePlacebo