[ibogaine] Lettuce Prey

gboy at hush.com gboy at hush.com
Mon Aug 9 00:25:10 EDT 2004

my point has been made. right on superfreak, welcome back to mindvox!
Survival of the most
fucked.

Shelly add a letter o to your last name and everything will work out,
 if that fails stop worrying
about recovery and start worrying about what energy you have resonence
with, the god of
destruction looks to be working for patrick, can't be all bad then can
it.

Patrick! dog aren't you a buddhist priest in addition to whatever it
is that marko and you have
decided is the religion for the ibogaine dealership, are buddhists allowed
to have resonence
with shiva?

much love superfreak
.g