[ibogaine] question

gboy at hush.com gboy at hush.com
Mon Aug 9 00:28:54 EDT 2004

Why do you think you relapse after being clean for so many years is it

some prob that shows up and you don't want to deal or do you decide
one day that you want to get high?

The only peeps I know myself who have cleaned up with ibo were street,

I don't know any normals who did it. Mabe your theory that the most
fucked survive is right.

one question I got is if drugs didn't mess up your life why do you even

care or want to get off them?

peace
.g