[ibogaine] question

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 16:03:28 EDT 2004

You know Shelly, you don't need to even acknowledge the  statements of, "the
jury's still out","wait until the cravings return",  etc.
Everyday you are clean is a wonderful miracle! If you do have a  setback,
pick yourself up and get back going! Live in the now.Your Ibogaine  experiences
sound so wonderful. It makes me even more eager to go that  path!
You keep on keeping on! You are doing great. Hang in there and  keep sharing.
I am hoping and praying for Preston. If I understood correctly  he is going
to be gone doing his Ibogaine? I did not know it was this soon but  if so, that
is so cool!
I am happy Mark is good too!
Callie