Hi Wall Flowers

iboga at ziplip.com iboga at ziplip.com
Sun Aug 8 13:19:29 EDT 2004

I am very careful on taking other people's "insite" and making it my own, "take with a grain of salt" is an understatement.  I think learing as much as can about differnet ways then finding which parts of each fit with that voice deep inside is best for me personally.
I really, really enjoy hearing from other's on this list, especially  the wall flowers.  It helps me get out my own head.
don't forget to visit the mindvox giftshop on your way out.