[ibogaine] Religion and Mindvox was Re: [ibogaine] question

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 08:54:29 EDT 2004

None of the autopsies were conclusive.  If they were it would make things
simpler.

The best advice I can give is don't have a cardiovascular disorder.  Stay
hydrated.  Drink a lot of water for a few days prior to ibogaine. So far I think
we are looking at five ibogaine-related fatalities in about two thousand
treatments. In 2002 there were about one thousand methadone-related fatalities
among 240,000 methadone patients in the US.  That was a high point.  In 1999, I
believe 116,000 patients died in US hospitals from  FDA-approved drug-related
fatalities. I can't give you any guarantees or any answers.  I would suggest you
don't dwell on death.  There is enough other stuff to consider though
ultimately death is a subject we all address.  If Ibogaine were more available and
openly available, you could take a little and see if there were any negative
effects and come back a week later and take a greater amount, etc., to gain some
comfort level. But, in reality one never knows what is going to happen.  I
would take these discussion up with your ibogaine provider.

Howard