[ibogaine] question

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 08:25:27 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/8/04 6:31:05 AM, BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com writes:

>Sandy, I personally am very glad you post. I've tried everything and failed
>too if you want to call it that. But I have to say that all of the modalities
>that I have tried taught me something. Well, I thought I had tried it all
>till I heard of Ibogaine. Anyway, RBT, RET changed me a lot and AA kept me
from
>killing myself, I just can't get totally straight. I've got high hopes
>for Ibogaine but I think acceptance is the key no matter what comes along and
>It looks  like you have a firm grasp on that concept. I hope I can keep the
same
>positive attitude as you when all is said and done. Thanx     Randy

Randy,

Failure is a terrible word that nails us to the cross and weighs us down.
Possibly in this case we can say it is a word of devil prohibitionists.  In my
attempt to have ibogaine accepted as an FDA approved medication I lost the
vision of your doctor walking to your bedside in the hospital and introducing
himself, "Hi, I am your nganga." and of the nurses and support staff having harps
and drums and dancing to make you well.

Howard