[ibogaine] Religion and Mindvox was Re: [ibogaine] question

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Sun Aug 8 04:03:56 EDT 2004

It means artists don't explain their work ;-)
That's the job of the person experiencing it
isn't it? What does Dali's work mean? It also
means Patrick should hurry up and finish his
book because I want to read it bro. It also
means the only problem he's going to have
left to worry about is how to spend his money
because every time I read this I feel like I
dropped acid too. You're mad talented bro.

The only question I'd have is what does the
symbol of chaos mean to all of you who have
started putting it up all over the place?
I'm starting to like it, maybe I need to have
one made for my door.

It also means you should stop clicking the
tag lines on Mindvox, I've done that too,
they don't end.

Peace out and chaos
Curtis