[ibogaine] question/question answered

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 23:14:31 EDT 2004

Hi Shelley,

I also experienced the going through time immemorial to the first humans and
into the future as far as I could determine the human time line to continue.
It appears to be a not uncommon experience for those who take ibogaine.  Not
universal but, not uncommon.

Further, that the basis of humanity is sexuality.  And  the timelessness of
who we are.  One time I was walking the streets about five or six hours after
taking ibogaine and I noticed a cop and his partner and realized that was Mrs.
Smith's little boy.  Perceived him without the affect of his uniform or formal
stature.  Ibogaine unites humanity as iboga united the Gabonese independence
movement.

And when, as iboga promotes, you are so open and don't exude the fear we are
all so used to, those you come into contact with recognize that and are not
fearful of you and that opens door of awareness and respect and acceptance.  All
dressed in dancing magnesium flame filling the sky.

With warmest regards,

Howard