[ibogaine] question/question answered

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 22:25:34 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/7/04 8:40:57 PM, skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com writes:

>HEy Howard,not dead at least Im not & youre not!Dont think weve met ,Im
>Shelley,been around a few days ,done ibogaine 3 times,last time 9 weeks
>ago.How are you?What are you doing this fine Saturday nite,wanta chat?

Hi Shelley,

When you name first popped up I thought you were related to patrick but, then
noticed the difference in the spelling of your names, shelley and patrick,
nah...just teasing.

Considering you've done ibo three times I guess you would vote in favor of
the drug.  Any particular perceptions you would care to share?

Thanks

Howard