[ibogaine] Did I miss anything?

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 06:07:21 EDT 2004

New version of the usual soap opera :) Marc came back from mexico and
is happy about ibogaine. You can send email to ibogaine-help and it
will send you the msgs you missed you know I hope by now.

ibogaine-get.9358_9458 at mindvox.com

yahoo is lame but less lame then hotmail it at least works and you get
a 100 meg mailbox you might want to switch.

.:vector:.