[ibogaine] Did I miss anything?

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 05:19:18 EDT 2004

Randy,  If I it may help, I have been keeping up daily with the goings on
here and I recall seeing your name come up in reverence to an after Ibo thing
that Steve was talking about. I believe he is away right now but maybe someone
else with a better memory than I have can be more specific. I'll try to
reference the note on my old mail thing from AOL, but I aint no good at theses new
fanggled thingamabobs being a red neck junkie type from KY.  Hell I can't even
set the tab to start a new paragraph but I keep truckin' right on. On another
note. Watching the interactions on the list and in my own self searching I keep
seeing the word EGO flashing in my brain. I don't want to get Freudian or
anything but I have come to realize that my ego drives me to do a lot of things
without thinking. I always heard in AA how ego makes us fuck up and gets us in
trouble, but I think that our ego makes us who we are we just have to be aware
of it. This doesn't have that much to do with Ibogaine but it helps me keep
things in perspective as I count the days until my treatment. Thank God and pass
the Ibogaine.    Randy