[ibogaine] To All from JIM - the "J" word

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 21:24:13 EDT 2004

Hi Sean,

So your a atheistqueerjunkiefaggotnigga. Ok, I have no problem with that.  Chances are we could share a joint and have a nice conversation.  While we do not see eye to eye on some things there was still that mutual respect I mentioned, no name calling or sarcasm. While not agreeing I saw your point of view and I believe you understood where I was coming from.  I believe it is called LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Thank you, you made me feel a little better.

Best to ya,

  - JIM

UUSEAN at aol.com wrote:

Hey Jim,

I really don't mind being called a junkie.  But I'm also a gay atheist, so maybe I should come up with a new screenname....atheistqueerjunkiefaggotnigga at aol...just a thought.:)

Always good to read your posts man!

Sean