[ibogaine] Leslie....please read

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 13:36:07 EDT 2004

Callie. I was on 110 and I went through the treatment with someone who was on 160.
All of that tapering just kept me miserable that much longer. It really doesnt matter how much your on which is one of the best things about it. It works just the same.

CallieMimosa at aol.com wrote:
Humble apologies to you Leslie. I know better than to react immediately and spout off at the mouth but somehow knowing better does not keep me from doing it!
You did not deserve the mean things I sarcastically directed to you.
I hope you are also feeling better this morning.
We all need to hear about your experience. Hearing from others that have done Ibogaine is what gave me hope in the first place.
I am saving for my treatment and slowly bringing my Methadone dose down but honestly it will be months before I can even begin to plan my treatment experience.
Were you not once in my spot?
I am not wealthy. I care for my significant other whose addiction left him a quadriplegic in a wheelchair with no control over his body functions.
I am not asking for sympathy only for some understanding.
My will would be to jet off to Mexico today and do Ibogaine tomorrow but my will is not possible. My treatment will come in time.
Please share with me. I will listen and respond if you will do the same.

Isn't Patrick on a vacation for a while? Seems I remember him saying he would be off list for a while. He passed the baton to someone I just don't remember who.

Hopefully you will accept my apology,
Callie