[ibogaine] Re: BACK IN NYC!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 12:36:51 EDT 2004

Sara,
    I know I've heard you use pot in your treatments.
    Do you let people smoke before a session? Is that helpful in calming
someone before the begining of whatever happens when the ibogaine hits? Will
it help keep the nausea I've been hearing about somewhat at bay? Is it safe
to smoke before hand?
    How about during and afterwards? I mean, I've heard many didn't have any
desire to do so, but I like using pot for all kinds of reasons spiritual and
physical, and want to know how it reacts in your from what I understand
quite knowlegable experience in this area.
    Pease respond soon.
Thanks.
Peace,
Preston (and Marc, I called but you mailbox is full. Guess everyone is
trying to call you. Give me a call as well if you'd like. Or, I'll see you
at noon tomorrow.)