[ibogaine] Re: BACK IN NYC!

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 07:45:06 EDT 2004

Thanks so much Sara. Its people like you that inspired me to make this journey possible. Gonna jump in the hot shower now actually. 7:30 am NYC time.
Feeling not quite right yet physically and I think thats Mexico and nothing other than that because mentally I feel better than I have in my intire life.
Thanks again.

Sara Glatt <sara119 at xs4all.nl> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Dear Mark,

 Mazal Tov !

If you still have some physical problems, you can take hot showers or bath, sauna and a lot of water,

Other wise a muscle relaxer can help too.

All the best,

Sara