quest

iboga at ziplip.com iboga at ziplip.com
Fri Aug 6 00:21:46 EDT 2004

>i would like to talk to people who have already done
> ibogaine and are trying to stay sober which is where i
> am at, I have done it twice and am still very shaky
> but trying.

Hi Leslie,

I hope this finds you well.  I stopped methadone a year ago with iboga.  What made you decide to try ibogaine?  Also, what did it teach you?  If that is too personal I understand, although it would be nice to read about someone elses journey.
I'm a little curious.  I think actions speak louder then words.

Be Well,
Jason