[ibogaine] shut up, yer not in the club

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Thu Aug 5 23:57:24 EDT 2004

Patrick is funny and can be charming :-) No I'm not gay. There's no point
in arguing with him
because nobody ever wins, I said that last year the verbal apocalypse
would be him and Marc
Emery having a debate :-) He is also obnoxious and crazy but I've never
seen him insult
anybody, your role model there is someone who writes 'niggahz for life'
and shows his track
marks on tv with his name all over the screen, I do not get the impression
he is ashamed of
being a junkie. What you did was dis everybody who is less pure then
you, or that is how you
made it sound.

There is a after ibogaine list right now called sacrament, I signed up
to it 2 years ago, so did
a few others, nobody ever said anything there. Now its supposed to be
re opened with
another list. Their temple is online, it looks a lot like Mindvox from
the year 2000 :-) The
only part Marko and Patrick forgot was 'welcome to the world's largest
ibogaine hcl
dealership' ;-)

When does Sacrament officially open Mr. High Priest? You alive Patrick?

Peace out and sign up if you want off the worthless druggie list Leslie
and yes I am mad at
you too because I feel insulted and don't want to feel insulted but still
do. I did not need the
negative energy. People using drugs do not bring me down, people insulting
me because I
use drugs or used them does. It does make me another nigger and I hate
that word but it's
true enough.

Curtis

http://sacrament.kibla.si