[ibogaine] To Lesley Previously was request for patrick

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 22:54:41 EDT 2004

Lesley, I understand how it is s/w inconvenient to have a lot  of e-mails but
I really hope all of you after Ibogaine folks don't forget that  your success
instills hope in those of us hoping to try Ibogaine one of these  days.
Would it be an inconvenience to share with those of us who at  this point are
less fortunate than you? I hope you now don't feel you are not a  junkie
anymore! The only difference in you and I is that you have done Ibogaine  and I
haven't. You used to be sitting right where I am....I hope for your sake  you
don't forget that!
Callie