[ibogaine] shut up, yer not in the club

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 22:52:15 EDT 2004

>  think its a gift and sometimes
its neccessary  to feel disomfort to becom free of
something. Hope that came out properly. Take care.<

This was very reassuring and I say "thanks Jaden," especially reading it
directly after Leslie's note that seemed to say, "if you're not in my club I
don't wanna know." Maybe I'm sensitive, not being in the club yet. But
regardless, Jaden's note was much more in tune with what I wanted to read at
this momentous (to me) brink in my life. The positive notes are helping a
lot, as are most others too. But Leslie's just bummed me out. It sounded
exactly like what I used to hear over and over in NA meetings- "you're on
methadone? Fuck off and shut up- what could you possibly have to say to me,
still-high-guy? I'm clean and want my exclusive clubhouse, without you dirty
people messing up my space."
       Peace and love, and trying to stay positive but as noted still
feeling a little nervous and sensitive (not to mention perhaps insensitive
to Leslie) and excited and happy and tumbled and scared and apprehensive and
jittery and very very much looking forward to this and, well, perhaps you
understand,
Preston