[ibogaine] Hi Howard and list

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 12:19:20 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/4/2004 11:36:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com writes:

I wanted  to let you know  I will respond about my experiences when I can sit
&  focus better,it is important to me to share with yall

Shelley, I am looking forward to reading your adventure with  Ibogaine.I am
so happy you are willing to share. I believe sharing is important  for you to
continue your recovery and sharing is the only way now to get the  news out
about Ibogaine treatment. That is sad but it will be sadder if  treatment is one
day legalized and it is abused by those hoping to make a profit  by treating
addicts.
Callie