[ibogaine] Fwd: Pictures of me

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 10:25:41 EDT 2004

Hey DH. Yes it was. The pictures were taken in May. Without going into a long
explanation, it amazes me how hard it is for some people to get legal status
in this country and yet it seems so easy for others who may not be so
desirable. I know quite a few women, mostly philipino who are really nice people, work
very hard, extremely law abiding and believe it or not I've yet to meet one
who gets high or has even tried it once. They may drink a little but euphoria
in any other form? Never! Anyway, her name is Luna.
                                                       Regards,

                                                                   Julian