[ibogaine] Hi Howard and list

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 12:35:33 EDT 2004

Hi julian & all,thanks for your responses,I have a busy day ,but I wanted to let you know  I will respond about my experiences when I can sit & focus better,it is important to me to share with yall.I am not interested in any political aspect of ,well anything,just not my deal ,but I am very interested in the rest!!Ibogaine is an awesome portal & im blessed to have experienced it.I do understand how it could be scary,fortunately I grew up in the 60's & had already experienced ego deconstruction enough times to know it would all come back together in the end,hope that makes sense,it challenging to communicate about it in a way that "makes sense",I felt so exhilarated yesterday by the responses I got here ,so grateful I could share this,thank you all-shell

Sapphirestardus at aol.com wrote:Hey Shelley. Could you do me a favor and describe as best you are able what your experience was like? If it's too personal, that's OK but for me and others as well who are looking forward to experiencing Iboga/Ibogaine, it would be fascinating! A few others who have done Iboga have described their experience and to me it sounds so right. Though there are similiarities, there does seem to be differences as well just as one would find with other drugs of this nature.
                                                                  Thanks and Welcome shelley,
                                                                        Julian