[ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 4 12:32:44 EDT 2004

Hi Randy ,

I absolutely agree with what you wrote.

Sara

  _____

Van: BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com [mailto:BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 4 augustus 2004 13:01
Aan: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Onderwerp: Re: [ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights

Hey all,       I've been reading the posts about the Ibogaine bill of rights
with much interests but have refrained from comment until now. I haven't had
the treatment yet so I don't feel I have much right to say anything, but
then realized that this bill of rights is for people like me. I am glad that
someone is looking ahead to the next patient and from what I've seen and
read I'm glad that its Howard Lotsoff. If you look at the history of
Ibogaine and its use for addiction his name comes up the earliest and most
often. I'm sure that most of the providers read this list and all of them
know who Howard is. Also, he's one of us. He's been addicted and knows how
much it sucks. Unless there is some reason not to trust him, and I'm sure it
would have come out by now given that the powers that be would love to have
some juicy shit to throw around whenever Ibogaine comes up, he gets my vote
to be qualified to write it. Hell I say we write him in for president. Be
better than Bush or Kerry and a hell of lot more interesting. Instead of
"Hail to the chief" we play "Journey to the center of our mind" whenever he
makes an appearance. But I digress. I'm not trying to suck up to anyone I
just think that Howard's name should garner the respect to make the
providers at least look at the bill of rights and go with it. I read them
and agree with what it says and can't think of any thing to add. Free your
mind and your ass will follow       Randy